Video technology from SCHÖLLY
Increasing complexity during the manufacture of sophisticated parts and ever increasing demands in regards to quality and price, require new examination systems for visual inspection and documentation. New breakthroughs in camera miniaturization allow us to design flexible videoscopes like the EZYSCOPE with a camera chip located directly in the distal tip of its 3.8 mm diameter probe. The result is full screenimages on the monitor in outstanding quality. This is an important advantage for critical inspections of parts such as cylinder heads, gearboxes or heat exchanging tubes.
The FLEXISCOPE MP600 is a modular system for various inspection tasks. Depending on the application a variety of videoscope, endoscope or microscope probes can be connected.
- EzyScope mobile
- flexiscope mp600
- Wide angle full screen video due to a camera chip located in the distal tip
- Integrated high-power LED illumination
- Small and sturdy probe with 2-way deflection
- Reliable optics and mechanics "Made in Germany"
- Excellent functionality and ergonomics
- Compact stand alone inspection system